Goat anti-Rabbit IgG: SureLight® APC;1mg
Upon reconstitution, product should be stored at 4° C and used within 8 months.
Detection of rabbit IgG using Columbia Biosciences anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to SureLight™ APC: Raji B cells were stained for 30 minutes with 10 µg/ml Columbia Biosciences anti-rabbit IgG conjugated to SureLight APC after treatment for 1 hour with staining buffer alone (white histogram), staining buffer containing rabbit anti-human CD45 primary antibody (1 µg/ml; black histogram), or staining buffer containing rabbit IgG isotype control (red-outlined histogram). 10,000 cells per sample were analyzed on a flow cytometer for fluorescence emission at 661 nm.
- Jin, G., Aulabaugh, A., Pocas, J., Liu, H., Kriz, R., & Sampath, D. (2006). Development and comparison of nonradioactive in vitro kinase assays for NIMA-related kinase 2. Anal Biochem (Vol. 358).
- Patnaik, D., Jun Xian,, Glicksman, M. A., Cuny, G. D., Stein, R. L., & Higgins, J. M. G. (2008). Identification of Small Molecule Inhibitors of the Mitotic Kinase Haspin by High-Throughput Screening Using a Homogeneous Time-Resolved Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer Assay. J Biomol Screen (Vol. 13).
- Schlapbach, A., Feifel, R., Hawtin, S., Heng, R., Koch, G., Moebitz, H., et al. (2008). Pyrrolo-pyrimidones: A novel class of MK2 inhibitors with potent cellular activity. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters (Vol. 18).
- Vassilev, L. T., Tovar, C., Chen, S., Knezevic, D., Zhao, X., Sun, H., et al. (2006). Selective small-molecule inhibitor reveals critical mitotic functions of human CDK1. PNAS (Vol. 103).
- Velcicky, J., Feifel, R., Hawtin, S., Heng, R., Huppertz, C., Koch, G., et al. (2010). Novel 3-aminopyrazole inhibitors of MK-2 discovered by scaffold hopping strategy. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters (Vol. 20).
- Zhang, W. – G., Shor, B., & Yu, K. (2006). Identification and characterization of a constitutively T-loop phosphorylated and active recombinant S6K1: Expression, purification, and enzymatic studies in a high capacity non-radioactive TR-FRET Lance assay. Protein Expression and Purification (Vol. 46).