Mouse Anti-6His IgG: unconjugated;100ug
Reactivity: Polyhisitidine tagged proteins (N- or C-terminus label)
Immunogen: polyhistidine (HHHHHH) tagged polypeptide
Dilutions: Western blot analysis: 1:500-1:1000; IHC: 1:250-750
Maintain at +2-8°C for 12 months. Stable for 1 year. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Conrath, K. et al. (2001) Camel single-domain antibodies as modular building units in bispecific and bivalent antibody constructs. J. Biol. Chem. 276: 7346-7350.
- Suen, J.L. et al. (2001) Characterization of self-T-cell response and antigenic determinant of U1A protein with bone marrow-derived dendritic cells in NZB x NZW F1 mice. Immunol. 103: 301-309.
- Hoffmann, S.C. et al. (2007) Identification of CLEC12B, an inhibitory receptor on myeloid cells. J. Biol. Chem. 282: 22370-22375.
- Zheng, J. et al. (2007) Serum from mice immunized in the context of Treg inhibition identifies DEK as a neuroblastoma tumor antigen. BMC Immunol. 8: 4.
- Bahi, A. & Dreyer, J.L. (2008) Overexpression of plasminogen activators in the nucleus accumbens enhances cocaine-, amphetamine- and morphine-induced reward and behavioral sensitization. Genes Brain Behav. 7: 244-256.
- Wrighton, K.H. et al. (2009) Transforming Growth Factor beta can stimulate Smad1 phosphorylation independently of Bone Morphogenic Protein receptors. J. Biol. Chem. 284: 9755-9763.
- Diefenbacher, M. et al. (2011) The Dsl1 Tethering Complex Actively Participates in Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor (SNARE) Complex Assembly at the Endoplasmic Reticulum in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- J Biol Chem. 286: 25027-38.Alvarez, M.M. et al. (2010) Specific recognition of influenza A/H1N1/2009 antibodies in human serum: a simple virus-free ELISA method. PLoS One. 5: e10176.
- Bahi, A. et al. (2008) The role of tissue-type plasminogen activator system in amphetamine-induced conditional place preference extinction and reinstatement. Neuropsychopharmacology. 33: 2726-34.
- Gunnarsen, K.S. et al. (2010) Periplasmic expression of soluble single chain T cell receptors is rescued by the chaperone FkpA. BMC Biotechnol. 10: 8.
- Hwang, H.Y. et al. (2008) Highly specific inhibition of C1q globular-head binding to human IgG: a novel approach to control and regulate the classical complement pathway using an engineered single chain antibody variable fragment. Mol Immunol. 45: 2570-80.
- De Vooght, L. et al. (2012) Expression and extracellular release of a functional anti-trypanosome Nanobody® in Sodalis glossinidius, a bacterial symbiont of the tsetse fly. Microb Cell Fact. 11: 23.