Skip to content
1. What is the minimum amount of antibody Columbia Biosciences can conjugate?
|Alexa Fluor Dyes||100-200ug|
2. What is Columbia Biosciences’ QC process?
- Fluorescence to protein ratio, fluorometry, SEC–HPLC, antigen binding
3. How does Columbia Biosciences purify?
4. What is Columbia Biosciences turnaround time?
- Generally, under two weeks
5. Can my antibody have a carrier protein?
6. What ratio does Columbia Biosciences aim for when conjugating an antibody to a dye? to biotin?
- We generally look to incorporate 1-2 biotins and 2-3 synthetic dyes per protein molecule.
7. Does Columbia Biosciences perform custom projects?
- Yes, conjugations such as immunogens, PEG, other small molecules and bead and membranes.